The 5 step process to change the way you do property inspections forever.
Synchronise an Inspection
- Log into your Rentfind Inspector Admin Area
- Add a new property (Properties | Add Property, or via VaultRE, Property Tree or the REST Sync).
- Add a new inspection (Inspections | Add Inspection, or via VaultRE, Property Tree or the REST Sync).
- Log into Rentfind Inspector on your device using your Rentfind Inspector logins and tap the "Synchronise" button.
Note: Ensure that the staff member assigned to inspect the property matches the user profile you have logged in as.
- The inspection will appear as an "Active Inspection".
Perform your Inspection
- Add, edit, remove and re-order Areas using the Area Editor (Actions | Edit Areas).
- Add, edit, remove and re-order Condition Report Attributes for an Area
- Enter property condition comments using pre-defined phrases.
- Enter required maintenance.
Add your photos
- Tap the camera icon.
- Tap "Take Photo".
Complete and distribute the report
- Mark the inspection as Complete and Synchronise it back to your Rentfind Inspector Admin Area.
- From within your Rentfind Inspector Admin Area, select the inspection.
- Click the "Email Report" button to email inspection reports.
- Click the "Print Report" button to open the inspection for further editing or for saving.
You will be amazed at the time saving and efficiency aspects of the Rentfind Inspector App.